On October 19-20, 2017 the Faculty of Journalism, Lomonosov Moscow State University will host *European Journalism Training Association’s teacher’s conference. *
The topic of the conference is /”Journalism education across borders”./
/General topics and questions for discussion:/
* Crossing academic borders: how to bring together academic and professional demands?
* Crossing geographical borders: how to stimulate the mobility of students (higher and mid-career education)?
* Crossing ideological borders: how to contribute to depolarization within society and on a global level?
* Crossing social borders: how to represent all groups in the society?
* Crossing competence borders: how to teach hybrid competences?
* Crossing educational borders: how to adapt curricula to changing professional realities?
* Crossing professional borders: how to respond to non-professional journalism?
The conference will also feature a Russian-language section devoted to journalism education in Russia and CIS countries: its current state, challenges and trends.
Deadline for submitting abstract and registration is *July 25, 2017.*
More information can be found in the attached information letter. We would be grateful if you share this information with those who might be interested.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Local Organizing Committee at email@example.com <https://firstname.lastname@example.org>, by phone +7 (495) 629 52 76 or in person (Faculty of Journalism, Lomonosov Moscow State University, room 107).