MeCCSA 2018 conference is calling for papers. The conference is to be held on 10-12 January 2018 at the School of Arts and Creative Industries, London South Bank University. Theme of the conference is “Creativity and Agency”.
- Cultural and media policy
- Film and television studies and practice
- Radio studies and practice
- Representation, identity, ideology
- Social movements
- Digital games studies
- Women’s media studies
- Disability studies within media studies
- Approaches to media pedagogy
- Children, young people and media
- Diasporic and ethnic minority media
- Political communication
- Methodological approaches
- Media practice research and teaching
Deadline for proposals is 18 September. Individual abstracts should be up to 250 words.
Read more from the full CFP.